About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas!!
***
I hope you and your families all have a wonderful Xmas.
Stay safe, stay motivated, have fun
& I look forward to hearing all the Xmas/New Years events soon!
It's a new year coming, time to re-evaluate how we went over the past year and learn from the year!
We all have it in us to become what we want
- we just have to believe in ourself.
Luv Mel.
xxx
PS - would have posted fun Xmas icons but have no idea how to do it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grrr - stupid blogger lost my comment!

Anyway, Look out for me at vic park rec centre coz that's where I go too! And the new combat release rocks so I highly recommend it.

Enjoy the festive season!

RaeC said...

Merry Christmas to the gorgeous Mel... have a safe one!! xxx