About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Ups and Downs...

Well its been awhile.

This is going to be a bit of a short one....been really busy with buying the house, going away and my first week of my new job this week.

Work is good, I think I am gonna like....food has been really hard and haven't been that great with my wheat etc...tonight I am unfortunately having a chocolate night...

So I have put on quite a bit of weight in the last couple weeks, I've really been all over the place.

No excuses, I have to train harder, end of the line, that's the answer.

I actually had a really good train last night but unfortunately didn't back that up tonight. I kinda gave myself this week to regroup after adapting to my new work hours and being back from over east. So tomorrow is a new day and I am determined to get that healthy feeling back, so tomorrow is a big fruit, vege shopping day, gotta work in the morning, then some exercise - but I am going to bounce back and shed the heavy kilos...

Right I am going to go for a surf and see how you are all holding up AND to see how the Perth Bloogers Meet went!

Melly.
x

8 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Stick with it Mel - I think its a bit of a roller coaster ride for most of us, lots of ups and downs.

You sound all determined, hope you had a great weekend and got to use up all those lovely fresh vegies!

Hilary xx

Bec said...

Hi Mel,

Glad to see that you are enjoying your new job.

Don't worry, we all have a bad week or two and we just have to get right back into it. I am the same, we know what it takes and just have to do it.

You can do it :)
Rebecca

Andrea said...

Hi Mel - good to see you back posting. Starting a new job and sticking with the way your life was before that job can be hard. I put 5 kgs on in the last year when I was doing that new job - it is diffiuclt to get into a new routine when you are used to doing it all a different way.
I think the positive self talk is important - at teh moment it is making all the difference to me. If I ever come accross good quotes etc that motivate me I will email them to you.
andrea

RaeC said...

Hi Mel, I hope the new exercise regime is going great. Boy you've been busy lately... definitely keeping yourself out of trouble aren't you!!

I hope the job is still going great also.

Keep at it honey xxx

little rene said...

You have been SO busy Mel!

Hope things settle down a bit for you soon :)

RaeC said...

I hope things are going well for you hon... have a great long weekend!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel!
Where are you? Hope things are going well......please post soon!

RaeC said...

I hope you are going well Mel and that things are running smoothly for you... have a great weekend (well what's left of it... LOL!!) xxx