About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Its almost been 2 months!!!

OMG, I can't believe its been like 2 months since my last post :(

Well this is just gonna be a quick one - I am off to Bahrain with the hubby tomorrow night for racing - will be back in a week and will fill everyone in on the trip and everything else - nothing interesting....2 months 2 more kilos on :( That's probably why I haven't posted....but will keep trying!

Will also catch up on everyone's goss soon and hopefully everything is going well for you all.

Take care,
Mel.
xxx

1 comment:

Shar said...

Hey Mel

Have been checking in to see how your going! Now your back to posting, stay with us and get updating, it might help you?

Shar x