About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Quick Update...

Hi all,

Well just i have been quite absent lately...in the last week soo much has been happening. A few really bad things - which I'm not going into but a few major changes have been made in ole Melly's life.

Anyways just wanted to let you know that I am still hear and reading everyone's blogs.

My diet and exercise was total crap last week - it was just the last thing I could do or think of. But I am getting back into exercise this week and starting to eat and eat better....

One last bit of exciting news is we are actually moving. I am really excited but sad at the same time. We are selling our absolutely beautiful house up here in the hills and leasing a lovely house down in Vic Park, just a 10 min walk from the foreshore!!! Basically we are just going to invest our money until we decide if we like Vic Park etc....the house up here is too big to manage when Stu goes away all the time i.e. the gardens etc and I will know be travelling with him so it will make it doubley harder so we are moving to something with a smaller yard and also closer to the city and my friends and family and all the nightlife etc...so in that respect I am really excited. We get the keys next Tuesday and then will start moving small stuff next week then next Saturday (yes Grand Final day) will move the big stuff in the morning, then we will well and truly deserve a rest to watch the GF. But so at the moment I am madly trying to organise stuff to move. Once we are settled we will have a big garage sale to get rid of stuff we don't want and also the other stuff get put into storage and then the house will be put on the market.

So I think my exercise will be put on the back burner for a bit - still doing my Pt sessions and yoga but once we move down near the river, we will be walking our dogs daily and now I have my totally wonderful orthodics I will start running again - yah!

Ok, things are majorally hectic up here so I gotta mosey - big smiles :)

Mel.
x

2 comments:

Bec said...

Hi Mel, it sounds as though you are going to have a few busy weekends of moving! I hate packing, don't you. Sooo time consuming.

I am also planning to move at the end of the year and am trying to sort some junk out now. Shocking what you acculumate.

Good luck with the exercise. Just think how gorgeous it will be to walk along the water (I have water near me too). It makes exercise a lot nicer.

Well enjoy your weekend.
Rebecca

Unknown said...

Hey there,

Good luck with the move, at least you'll be close to everyone!!

Moving on grand final day though!!! Are you mad!! Mind you there will be no one on the street so less traffic :P

Arna
xox