About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Friday, September 08, 2006


RIP

Not much I can say, being bought up with motor racing everywhere, Peter Brock was an icon and did soo much for Australian Motoring racing...I feel for his family and for his supporters - this is very sad, again an unbelievable tragedy - regardless of the risks involved in his profession, this is still a sad day...

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

I totally agree Mel, its such a sad loss of someone who has been part of our lives for so long and an Australian icon. Its been a tragic week.

Hilary xx

Kenz said...

Hey Mel! Sorry mean to comment on your last post but I'm so disorganised at the moment! It's so cool to hear that you're proud of your efforts at the moment and the 'new Mel' who is good with food. It's funny to realise that we can change hey? I never ever thought I'd say No to chocolate with ease and pack myself healthy salads and snacks...
Ooo ur a Napoleon girl too hey? I love their Camera Finish powder, it makes my skin look all perfect! GOt some awesome Mac eye shadows on the weekend too, I woke up Sunday morning with Panda eyes from mascara but with perfect peppermint coloured eye shadow still in place. Very cool :)