About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Thursday, November 02, 2006


Inspiration...


I know I've posted this pic before but it was months ago and I thought a bit of re-newed inspiration in the form of Kate Bosworth (pre her well too skinny days) was needed!!!

5 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Sounds like you had a great time in Sydney, cant believe you like oysters though!

Hope you have a great time at Mt Buller - you must be getting heaps of frequent flyer points lately!!

Hilay xx

little rene said...

She doesn't look like she has been enjoying rainy afternoons with red wine and cheese does she? He he he!

Have a great weekened mellie!

love

renexxx

Andrea said...

Hi Mel - Kate does look much healthier in that pic - it is a good inspiration pic.
What class does Stu race? Mark can only dream about racing in places apart from Brisbane at the moment. He isn't even doing that at the
moment!
Have a great time at Mt Buller

Rebecca said...

Hey!!

Thank you for your comment! Seems like we're somehow separated by 6 degrees.

Just seeing the sun and waves was an inspiration. Unfortunately, I'm just heading into winter, but hopefully running/training will keep my spirits high!

Sam D-M said...

Mel, you have been busy! What an exciting week you have had.

I love Melboure too, shopping rocks :-)

Sam