About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Wahooo…

Hey everyone!!

Weight loss

Yep that’s right, last Friday I had a PT session and I weighed in and had lost a kilo. I was soo happy. Now after my weekend I have probably put that kilo back on but the thing is I finally actually got the scales to move DOWN which means they can, which means I can do it! I hope that makes sense, basically it put some enthusiasm and more determination back into me. I can achieve what I want to make myself happy – so yah for Melly ;) haha

This week I am cramming what I can into the 3 days we are here as we go away on Wednesday night…I just got back from another PT session and then tomorrow and Wednesday have some body circuit classes.

I have to say, I’ve noticed my upper body is becoming a bit more defined which I am really happy about as I just love defined arms!! My body circuit classes are really paying off and last week I was just soo sore so that’s a good sign that I am actually working out!!!

Weekend


As ever, it was pretty full on. Saturday we spent all day cleaning out the final parts of our house, cleaning the windows etc…oh yes it was fun – NOT! But am happy to say its all done and now I am just waiting for Tuesday morning for the settlement to go through and that’s one more tick off the ole list. Yippeee. I shouldn’t sound soo happy as we really did love our house but its just gone beyond that and having to look after 2 properties whilst being away heaps was a bit tiring…at least we aren’t all sad that we are saying goodbye to our “first” house!! After jump starting my car, yes Mel left the key on just to top off a busy day *whoops* we headed home and had people over for a bbq, so needless to say the bed was very welcome that night!

Did anyone go and watch the Red Bull Air Race yesterday???!!!! We went down and I have to say I thought it was awesome. Now I am kinda scared of flying but I can realise talent when I see it and boy are those guys talented and fearless! It was very impressive. We had about 5 of us head down from our house, we just walked down with our esky and picnic basket and had a great day of lunch and drinks in the sun. It was sooo hot though and we had to constantly apply suncream, I am happy to report I did not get burnt, I just have a very nice brown tan at the moment J It was also good to see that (where we were at least) there were no fights or anything, everyone was happy and cheery and the police were really good and let people drink as long as no one went over the top, fair call!!

Holiday

Yep we are off on our holiday on Wednesday night. I soo can’t wait. We are off to Sydney for 6 days and I have booked what looks like an awesome hotel in the Rocks so hopefully I can enjoy the Sydney I didn’t get to see properly a couple weeks ago. We are then going down to Melbourne, where we will spend hubby’s birthday and our one year wedding anniversary – we are planning on going along the Great Ocean Road and staying down there for a couple nights. I’m really excited, I’m just soo looking forward to a holiday, finally just relaxing and taking in what’s been a full on year. Bring it on baby!!

So I won’t be blogging for a good 2 ½ weeks, I’ll be back mid December – everyone stay safe, stay motivated and I will catch up on everyone’s blogs when we get back – and I promise to update with some holidays piccies!!!

Love,
Mel.
x

6 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Yay on the weight loss!! You CAN do it - way to go!

So jealous you went to the Red Bull Air Race yesterday... I would love to see that, and my boyfriend was spewin that he missed the TV coverage. Sounds like a great day!

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a lovely holiday, I love the Great Ocean Road - we've stayed at Lorne and Port Campbell and they were both beautiful places.

Hilary xx

Andrea said...

Isn't it funny how we don't 'believe' that we can actually lose weight! I am a bit the same. thats what my little 3 week challenge is about for me. Teaching myself that I can lose weight but I have to be more patient!
Have a great holiday mel and a lovely anniversary!
Andjxx

Rebecca said...

Congrats on the kio lost!!

And to have a PT...I'm jealous!

Have a great vacay!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the 1kg loss and have fun on your holiday (I'm completely jealous)!

Bec said...

Congrats on the weight loss, yay!! We just have to be patient, hey.

Enjoy your holiday and anniversary :)

Cheers
Rebecca

Kenz said...

Hey babe I hope you're having safe and happy journeys, will catch up on all the gossip when you return. x