About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bahrain pics...

Hmmm, not sure how to format this so I hope it makes some sense!

















Stu getting ready to go out in the porsche for the first time ever! (ab0ve)

The biggest burger I have ever seen, seriously!! But it was also the best burger ever and NO I did not eat this all by myself (below)

Me in a formula one car (far right) and me very gracefully (NOT) trying to get out of it (far below)








4 comments:

little rene said...

Hey Mel :)

Stop being so hard on yourself girly! Those photos prove that you are a sexy, SLIM, georgous woman!

I think you really underestimate yourself. Stu is a lucky man!

Have a great weekend!

Nicster said...

Well said little rene...

Couldn't agree more! Even in a picture of you stumbling out of that race car (which had the potential to be a shocker of a picture).. you still looked hot!!

Bec said...

Hey Mel,

You look awesome in those pics!! Don't be so hard on yourself.

Hope you had a fabulous trip :) Can't wait to hear all about your fitness journey and new job :)

Rebecca

Miss Positive said...

Great photos Mel!! You look great!

I'm with you on the organisation thing, I have trouble keeping up with the mess that me and OH create in a short space of time LOL! I'm no expert, but I think one of the keys is to "do it when you see it" - if I keep on top of it every day (like doing the dishes after every meal) instead of letting it pile up then it doesn't seem like such a huge chore when the weekends role around!

Hilary xx