About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Monday, May 14, 2007

A quick check in...

Yep just a quick one tonight as BB evictions is on - sorry to all those who can't stand this show (and I know there are lots) but I'm addicted, every year I try not to be but it drags me back in - LOL!

Thank you all for you lovely comments. The pictures I posted are ones that I love and thought they looked the best...hehe...so thought they were ok to share!

I think my main thing I am concentrating on now is : Aiming to look good out of clothes as well as in clothes - its easy to look good in clothes but without clothes is the hard one, you can't hide! I really want to tone up and get some good muscle shape.....

Gym is gettng more on track, knowing that we don't have to go away for another 6 weeks is great because we can actually get stuck into training - just gotta find a love for cario - agh!

Food is going ok, I am trying to kick my cashew and cheese addiction - I think today is my first day without gorging on either - yah! How long do they say it takes to break a habit??

Work is going great, love my job - am continually busy and all the people I work with are just lovely, so its nice to go to work each day.

House - love, love, love our new house, it feels like we have always been here and its all clean and sparkly and with fresh flowers and candles...awwwww...

Sorry if this one is a bit mis-jointed....trying to watch telly and type at the same time ;)

Ok, will try and catch up on everyone's blog soon and will write more soon.
Love,
Mel.
x

4 comments:

little rene said...

Be proud of your addiction to Big Brother, I am!
It never fails to amaze me how vocal some people are about their hatred for the show. For f#*cks sake NO ONE is forced to watch it. Just change the channel and move on!
This years has been particularly intersting as the house almost seems ready to implode with all the tension! He he, gotta love it!
One day at a time Melly :)

Bec said...

Hi there

I know what you mean by trying to look good, regardless of clothes. We will all get there. Yes we will! Lol.

Glad you are enjoying your new job too.

Enjoy your weekend
Rebecca

RaeC said...

Now about the dinner issue. What are you cooking for dinner girl??? It sounds like it's a gourmet delight if it takes up that much time. My suggestion is to keep it simple, fast and easy during the week. Grilled protein with steamed vege's or a salad, packet gravy or sauces if the other half likes that. Stir-fry's are quick and then you can do the fancy stuff on the weekend.

Other shortcuts are to buy a cooked deli chicken from the supermarket and throw together a salad or quickly steam vege's.

I think during the week you need to find quick and easy. Hopefully that will give you time to do a quick whip-around on the house before you start it.

A slap over the back of Stu's head when he messes the house up might also be an idea ;o)

I think it's 10-30 days to break a habit. Going cold-turkey works best for me.

Loved the photos of Melbourne!!

Have a great week hon xxx

Health Watch Center said...

Hello Mel,

I am new here just wanted to say hi..you have a nice blog on life...I liked all your posts...life is very short all we have to do is enjoy it, each and every second, be happy, make others happy...keep the good work going on...when you get time please feel free to visit my blog and let me know what you think about it
Self Help Zone