About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday, Yippeee.....

I totally love weekends I have to say!!

Well this week has been really good - I had my low energy levels for a few days there but I kept soldiering through and I woke up on Thursday feeling really good. I have fitted in all my scheduled trains (bar one, but I went for a walk instead) and today I got up at 6am and did my 45 mins cardio at the gym then at 11am went across (to a different gym) and trained with my PT legs. So no doubt over the weekend I will be sore. Last week we went really hard with legs and I could not walk properly or actually do any cardio for 2 days - seriously that's the sorest I have ever been. This week we concentrated on up the cardio reps instead of going really heavy...it was still hard though!!

Anyways I am very proud of myself, which is good because I can't do a train tomorrow because I have to be social and catch up with some of my friends that I haven't seen for yonks. Then we are going out to Indian (again!) with Stu's Dad for dinner, I love the new restaurant they have up here...hmmm YUM!

But will be back at the gym for some cardio on Sunday so its all good at this stage :)

I was a little disappointed today though because I was sure with all my efforts this week I may have gone down slightly on the scales even a few hundreds of a kilo but alas was exactly the same. I think my body probably evened out after my really really bad weekend last weekend......I can't train with my trainer next week because Stu has to go to Tasmania for Rally Burnie so I am positive that next time I see my trainer I will be under the magical mark......

Okay I have rambled enough - I hope that everyone has a really great weekend and we all keep our minds focussed and on track for our goals!!!

Love,
Melly.
x

3 comments:

Jehanne said...

Just a little tip - dont focus on weight, you may find that your weight might not change at all, especially with the hard core weight sessions it sounds like you have been having. Muscle weighs more than fat, so judge your progress on how well your clothes fit!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!! I know you can do this!

Bec said...

Hi Mel, thanks for visiting my blog!! Nice to meet you. Good luck with your fitness goals too and will visit again soon.
Rebecca :)

Andrea said...

Hey Mel,
I remember what you were saying a few weeks ago about the problems you have had with bloating etc. I was talking to my sister in law and she was saying she had almost exactly the same probs (feeling and looking 8 months pregnant when you are just bloated!) She has switched to a completely wheat and yeast free diet and she said it has made the world of difference.
I thiought of you when she was telling me about it - so I thought I should pass it on.
Andjxx