About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Keeping it going...

Well soo far soo good *touch wood* haha...

I have really been enjoying training in the morning. I have been going to bed a bit earlier each night so that I get a really good sleep, as I am such a sleep person. Normally you cannot budge me in the mornings so I am really proud that i have been bounding out of bed each morning this week...I know its only Wednesday but still!!

Its just such a great feeling getting your train in first up and then knowing you have the rest of the day for anything else that you need to do. Its also great eating breakkie at home and coming home that night to no dishes as I get to tidy up before I leave in the morning now...so I just stay at work a bit longer then head home to have a nice relaxing shower and cook etc....rather than rushing around and trying to fit in my trains and then cook etc....

Stu has been loving it too!

Tonight is squash night. Unfortunately today I am absolutely exhausted, not sure why, might still be recovering from my cold a bit...I really don't want to go but Stu is pushes us to and the booking is pre-made so we gotta go. One of the guys has gone home sick from work this arvo so its put everyone under pressure here and I dare say we will just make it to our 6.30pm time slot tonight - I was hoping to cook dinner before we go but doesn't look like I will get to - I don't dare go and say I am leaving now for fear of getting my head bitten off..hehe

Anyways so just wanted to thank everyone for all your great words - I am definately listening and am just plugging away - I am marshmallow free, watching my portion sizes, eating much healthier at lunch times and finally gyming it regularly now - so I reckon I will notice some tone and definition in no time.....oh actually Stu mentioned on Monday that he reckons my butt has got tighter, thank you trainer, I knew I loved my PT sessions for a good reason....every girl loves being told the effort is paying off - no doubt I will be pumped for my PT session tomorrow - bring it on.

I hope everyone is doing well, shall go take a squizz what you are all up to shortly!

Mel.
x

1 comment:

Jehanne said...

hahaha, marshmellow free - I like it