About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekend Review...

Well I have to say I am rather proud of myself nutrition wise over the weekend. I was very anti-social and just spent all my time at home with my puppies (not that they are puppies but thats what we call them)...so that made it a bit easier. My cold is still hanging around so the only thing I did exercise wise was a 30 min walk on Sunday and some sit ups & push ups. Saturday I was flat out running about at work so I was exhausted when I got home that afternoon!

Anyways I made a really big effort to watch my portions and boy was it hard, espeically Friday night but I did the ole frozen meal thing for dinner on Friday and Sunday nights which helped me heaps because I couldn't go back for seconds and on Saturday I had some food leftover which I had frozen and I used half of it and then chucked the rest out so I wouldn't be able to go back for more which I knew I would do.

So Stuart is back now - he actually has my cold so we are starting our exercise routine tomorrow morning, well I definately will be not sure if he will be able to or not as its in his chest at the moment. He didn't have the best time over the weekend racing. The new car he had needed to have its engine replaced so he didn't get to practise or even qualify and had never been in the car before, so he did ok for his first time in the car and not practise but he wasn't very happy.

Anyways so today is the start of our healthy nutrition and tomorrow is the beginning of our new fitness regime - I am pumped, we are both gonna look super hot soon..yah!

So here is our scheduled work outs for the rest of the week....

Tuesday: 55 mins cardio (morning)
Wednesday: Arms & back (morning), 1 hour squash (evening)
Thursday: 55 mins cardio (morning) - legs (dependant on trainer, otherwise Saturday)
Friday: Chest & Shoulders (morning)
Saturday: 55 mins cardio - possibly legs too??
Sunday: 1 hour walk with puppies

And I actually walked to work this morning - 3km...so that was nice, it was a little cold but at least I did something!

How exciting for everyone re: the comp this weekend - can't wait to see how everyone goes, I know you will all kick butt...can't wait to see pics!

Big smiles to everyone, hope all is going well.
Mel.
x


2 comments:

Jehanne said...

Hey, I have just managed to catch up on your blogs... sorry to hear you havent been well and feeling a little over whelmed by things. Keep working at it and eating well and you will get some great results soon! Keep smiling babe!

Miss Positive said...

Hi Mel, well done on the nutrition over the weekend - thats something that I still struggle with!

Your training programme looks great! I love spending weekends at home with our puppies too, and they love those walks!

Hilary xx