About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Down and out...

Yep I have a cold or something - am not feeling too good at all...so am quite annoyed because I missed my cardio sess on Monday, I did push myself to go and see my trainer and do legs yesterday and I thought I was getting better but today I am feeling just worse and its progressed. I was all set to start back at the gym today but am thinking it may be a no go!!! Grrr...

Plus Stu is off to Eastern Creek, NSW tomorrow for racing until Sunday so that means I have work here from 7.30am to about 6.30pm on thurs & fri and then Sat til about 2pm so I gotta get better quick.

I feel soo yuk not have been to the gym - I thought I was making some progress but now have gone backwards.

Anyways this is just a quick one as am waiting for a staff member to come back from a morning appointment and then think I might retreat to bed and Dr Phil.....oh weighed in with trainer again on Monday, am exactly the same - but cannot expect miracles when am taking only baby steps.

Right so off I go - big smiles to everyone, have a great week and hopefully I will be back up and rearing to go this weekend (am planning on not meeting up with any friends or anything, I just feel like having some "Mel" time, clean the house, go to the gym, walk my boys and watch some girly dvds...very anti social I know)....

xxx

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Does your partner race cars?
Mine does that too - oohh how I love dusty race tracks - not. He even wants to get married at the one in Golburn since he found out that you can hire it! Save me!
Andjxx