About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hump Day...

Well its Wednesday and since my last post a week ago things have been pretty good. By the end of last week I felt like I had made a bit of a break through as was feeling better but then of course things got in the way and Friday & Saturday & Sunday actually did not work out as I had hoped.

Anyways I started again on Monday but I have to say, and this is probably why I haven't posted fora week now, is that I am absolutely exhausted, tired. I have no idea why because I am certainly not pushing myself hard because I am tired all the time. I am thinking of going to the health food shop to see what they have for energy - I don't take any supplements or anything (except Vitamin C tablets) mainly because I can't swallow the BIG tablets they have...grrr

So will see what they recommend and see if that helps. Not sure when I will go across the shops yet, with no energy seems to come no motivation as I also seem to be really clumsy too...I have broken soo much stuff in the last week! Doh!

But nevertheless I am pushing on with my morning trains etc...am very sore from Mondays chest & arms, tonight is squash (which was sooo hard last week but I loved it!), tomorrow is back & shoulders and Friday is legs & cardio...so it will be full steam ahead, just have to get over this little hurdle...

A massive congrats to all who competed in Melbourne over the weekend - I think you are all totally amazing!!!

Love,
Mel.
x

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I was thinking the same thing about energy. One of the hardest things for me is the tired ness I get from training and I have been taking vitamin B (Berocca) each day but it doesn't seem to help that much. It is so hard. Let me know if you find anything good.
Andjxx

Jehanne said...

Yeh, keep going! Are you eating every 3 hours and drinking lots of water? I would take some multi vitamins too, I wouldnt not ever take them these days!

little rene said...

Hey there Mel,
I just read your "confessions" blog and I just wanted to jump through the screen and give you a big hug! I know exactly how you felt georgous girl. It is an awful feeling to feel like you are out of control and even though we know what to do sometimes actually doing it seems impossible! It sounds like your problems are reducing in your more recent blogs which is great. I have out on 5 kilos as well since I felt great and I know exactly how you feel! On a small frame it is VERY noticeable! Now that I have all of my new clothes (read my blog)I am determined to do something about it! Good luck and I will be here following your journey!
love
renexxx

little rene said...

My comment was supposed to say that I have "put" on 5 kilos since I felt great, not "out" on 5 kilos.....whoops
love renexxx