About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Crazy, Crazy…

Wahoo….we accepted an offer on our house on Wednesday morning. So a week on the market and its all gone now! We are really really happy with the offer we got and we didn’t want to be too greedy and what we loved is that the people that put the offer on it loved it the first minute they saw it just as we had. And it was a really good offer so its all smiles all round. Its also a quick settlement and should be all done by mid to late November!!!

On Wednesday morning I did my first body circuit class at my gym. I have been putting it off as I am just such a whimp at trying new things and have already cancelled twice but alas I dragged myself to it and I loved it, totally!! It was awesome fun, really hard but got your cardio right up. So I am gonna try and do that class twice a week. Plus an RPM class down at Vic Park.

I don’t think food is my problem I think its pushing myself harder to do more intense exercise.. I am such a whimp and get really shy so always put things off – even going for a run in public, I know stupid but that’s me. But this body circuit class was really good for me as it got me out of my groove and kinda got a little competitive streak happening with me. So I have promised myself to up the anti and I reckon that will do it as I have just been cruising with the same/easy-ish cardio for ages now. No wonder I am not seeing any results and slowly losing the battle of the bludge! But never fear, I’m gonna be kicking my ass and looking hot for summer very shortly!

Tonight we are off to dinner and drinks at Burswood with a friend that has flown over from Melbourne for business, so I'm really looking forward to that - I really like Sirocco's down there...hmmmm


Tomorrow I have off so I’m gonna go do Jacob’s Ladder in the morning before heading out for more furniture shopping with my Mum. Then its just the usual cleaning the house and walking the boys in the arvo. That night I think I am meeting a friend for Friday night bevvies and the rest of the weekend is just a go with the flow one at the moment, although I think dinner out at our new favourite Italian restaurant with friends is in the pipeline…

What else? Oh bring back the summer weather – pllleaaasseeee!!!

Ohhh how could I forget? Last night we went motorbike looking for Stu and he picked the one he wants, he's hoping to get it delivered for the weekend then I get to get a leather jacket...wahoo - I can just see us cruising around in summer...haha

Ok, I'm off....have a great weekend all :)
Mel
x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm too chicken to try the circuit class so good for you! Same with Pump. I have a peak in after my RPM class and think how good a work out it must be but it just looks way too hard!!

Congrats on selling the house!