About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Thursday, October 12, 2006


Party Pic...

Stu and I had to go to a "G" themed fancy dress party the other weekend. Just to clarify, we do not look like this normally and Stu = a Gothic and I = Gwen Stefani...just if you couldn't tell...it was soo much fun!!!


xxx

3 comments:

Bec said...

Hi Mel,

I love the Gwen Steffani outfit, very convincing! I have never done RPM either. Good luck!!

Congrats on your house offer, yay!! It is a nice feeling isn't it. We are about to do the moving thing which can be sooo full on. I am dreading it.

Have a great weekend
Rebecca

Andrea said...

Cute outfits Mel!
Sounds like it is all going well for you.
Remember that no one is looking at you when you are exercising/running - thery're all too busy dying themselves!
Andjxx

Miss Positive said...

Congratulations on the house offer!!!!! Yaaaaaay! I know what a relief that must be, and to have it sell so quickly too - awesome!

Great pic!

Hilary xx