About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Almost the weekend...

Howdy all!!

Well I can't believe its Thursday already - this week has flown by. Funny that, as I have been quite bored without being able to do any exercise. I'm actually a bit over it so will be back to do some light cardio at the gym tomorrow morning, then squash tomorrow night - yipppee!!

I kinda have tomorrow off as I'm getting my hair coloured (don't you just hate that regrowth look!) in the morning then physio in the arvo so I think I will just take the day off and go clean the house so I don't have to do it on Saturday - yippeee...

Oooohhhhhh...I was soo bored/unmotivated at work today so I ducked down to Jim Kidds and bought a new pair of asics - I love them and I got $50 off and a pair of sport socks to match for free. I can't wait to wear them. **I can just see me walking around the house tonight in my jammies with my new sneakers on** HA HA

Hmmmm....now for all those other Perthies out there....how beautiful was the weather today??? It got me all excited for spring to come!

So I'm looking at the weekend now. Stu is back from Melbourne (got back late last night) so this weekend we MUST dedicate time to doing a bit of gardening and housey stuff. Since he now goes away soo often our poor house and puppies seem to be getting neglected. So I think on Saturday arvo I will take the "boys" down to the river and go for a walk - I discovered that one of my limestone pots on the back patio had had the dirt dug out everywhere so I'm thinking they are a tad bored! Then might head to Herdsman Fresh and pick up some yummy treats from there.

I'm calling this weekend our "retreat weekend" - I intend on making up some yummy salads and new healthy recipes. I am only have a bevvie on Sunday arvo after all the work has been done as my uncle is coming up here and we are going to the pub as haven't seen him for awhile and he is just hilarious!

All in all, not a bad week considering I have been a SLOTH doing nothing but I have to say my knee and arm/shoulder are feeling better - tomorrow will be the test *fingers crossed* Am hoping the new shoes do wonders...ha!

Take care all and hope everyone is plodging fantastically!!

Miss Melly.
x

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Mmnn salads and healthy food sounds great. I love those weekends where you just get to stay at home and do housey things with your man!
Andjxx