About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday - quick one...

Well its Saturday...its raining & I am working til at least 1pm...oh well, am taking next Friday off to go visit my grandma in the country, who I have not seen probably for about 5 years...yes very BAD grand daughter!

Anyways so here I am, we are actually really quiet at work today, which is very unusual, guess its raining and everyone is in bed, no doubt they will all wake up about 10am and come in all at once! I have only spoken with Stu on sms this morning, I don't think he is having that great a weekend at Phillip Island so far - having some car troubles...best I just wait for him to call me.

Ok - so at 2pm its my first PT/appraisal session at my new gym/body studio - I am really excited. I dare say we won't really do much training, mainly just testing my fitness and my body fat etc...I am really interested to see what they come up as.

Now I have to say, following on from my last email, that another reason I am really excited about starting up pilates and stuff at this new place is because I get really anxious and I have a lot of trouble with my breathing, also one has no "inner core (aka ABS) strenghth" and I really think that over the next 6 months this new regime is going to help me de-stress and relax a bit more.

I seem to be one of those people that doesn't actually do much but is always busy - i.e. I generally rush home to clean up, cook, pressure myself to get it all done quickly and then wait around for Stu to get home for work late by about an hour (it happens everyday so I don't know why I continue to rush)...what I really should be doing is slowing down and enjoying myself, as I do LOVE cooking. Sooo I really think this "new adventure" is really going to help me....I'm soo excited..da, da, da!

Okay I bette go - gotta ring HBF to make sure my orthodics are covered by them. Will blog about my first PT session and my first Pilates class on Monday.

Have a great weekend all - OH, no detox as such this weekend but I have been incredibly good with my eating whilst Stu has been away, I am soo proud of myself..wahoo....

Love,
Melly.
x

1 comment:

little rene said...

C'mon Mel,
Waiting to hear all the goss about this amazing new gym! I am counting on you to inspire ME so that I can try to imagine that my spare room (aka: my gym) is an awesome facility!

Hope it was great.

love

renexxx