About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Weekend Hello...

Finally I got my act into gear and added links to my blog and also a new template - a bit more PINK..hehe

I am really really bad at computer stuff other than the basic standard word, excel etc...anything too complicated just does my head in - but I mastered this - wahooo....wish I could just get my kodak printer to work so I could print out all our honeymoon pics! I am soo annoyed I have had it since May and it just won't load - so I am dropping it off at my parent's place tomorrow and hopefully my step-dad (who is a wizard at everything) will be able to load it on his computer and if so, it means there is a prob with my computer - pity he lives 40 mins away from me otherwise I would get him up here to have a plan...hmmm...note to self "bribe step-dad with dinner to come up and fix computer" hehe

Well I better go - Stu's racing is just about to come on the telly - he raced a porsche at Phillip Island a month or so ago (it was on Speed Week ages ago but now Channel 9 are replaying the round)...what a cutie!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

Love,
Mel.
x

4 comments:

Kenz said...

Hey Mel thanks for leaving a message! If you get really stuck I might me able to help with your printer.. I'm a bit of a nerd with things like that. Can't guarentee anything though!
I'm very excited to find another Perth blogger. Do you know many more? Have a great week!

Andrea said...

OOhh - Nice work on the blog upgrade. Anything in Pink is great in my opinion!
Hope you had a nice weekend.
Andjxx

RaeC said...

Well look at you Mel!! You'll be working with me in the IT department before you know it!! Love the new profile pic... aren't you a hottie!! I have to agree with Andj... anything in pink is fantastic!

Glad to hear that the training is going well and I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! xxx

Jehanne said...

Nice blog! I luuuuuurve pink ;)
Hope you can get your pics and computer sorted out, it frustrates me no end when my pc plays up cause I have very limited computer knowledge, so even if it is something simple- I cant work it out.... lol good luck