About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Disneyland, Hong Kong...

Well I don't seem to have any digital pics of my boys so here is a "fun" pic of us at Disneyland - which I soo loved, am such a big kid!!! Will take some pics of Chester & Basil this weekend and post next week!

Have a great weekend everyone - wahoo!!!

Big smiles,
Mel.
x
PS - okay maybe not I can't seem to load any images - grrrr - will try later!

2 comments:

Bec said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my Blog. I have been reading up on your fitness journey too. It is hard work isn't it. It is nice to have people in blog-land who are very motivating though. All the best with your journey too.

Enjoy your weekend.
Rebecca :)

little rene said...

We are sooo similar Miss Melly! Can you believe that I have been wanting to buy a little dog for ages and call him Basil?!!
have a great weekend
love
renexxx