About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Side tracked....

Well my weekend was really NOT a good one - not going to go into it as I'm over it all now. Its the start of a new week and I am just going to concentrate on that now.

I think I need to re-evaluate my training/eating. I was on such a roll til I injured my knee and now I have really been side tracked and just haven't done anything. I think I'm a little nervous to do cardio as my knee still seems to be a little tender and my other knee is starting to hurt now too..grrrr....but the podiatrist appt is on Wednesday afternoon so that's not too far off and hopefully it won't take long to get my orthodics because that will start to help straight away.

Hmmmm...we did play squash on Friday night - I have to say I absolutely LOVE playing squash, not that we play the rules at the moment we are just getting into it but I do have to read up on the rules and soon we will start playing properly against each other.

Anyways so as I am hesitate to do much cardio at the moment I am going to try and walk to work and back each day (6km round trip up & down hills) - surely that has to be better than nothing! BUT I will get up tomorrow morning and head to the gym and see if I can use the cross trainer.

Ohhhh, am excited, tomorrow night Stu and I are off to our first dance class - you know we get to learn all sorts just like "Dancing with the Stars" - it goes for 10 weeks. So that will be our Tuesday nights occupied.

Not even going to go into my diet at the moment - eek! Stu goes away again on Wednesday night to Phillip Island and is back Monday morning - so that will give a bit of a chance to get the diet under control more....

But positive, positive, its a lifestyle choice and you just gotta keep pushing on!

Ok, I gotta mosey - gotta get some more work done, I have been very productive today - yipppe!!!

Melly.
x

No comments: