About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006



Some pics...

The first is of my two little beagles, (left to right), Basil (4 on Dec 1) and Chester (5 on Aug 28)...aka Chesty & Baz...my boys!!

The second one is the beautiful flowers that my goregous Stu bought me yesterday - remember I said I had had a bad weekend...what a sweetie! They smell soo deluxe!

1 comment:

little rene said...

Awww, isn't he a sweetie! I love getting flowers! You feel so special all day! I can't help you with the self-motivation thingy at the moment because I am having a shocker!
love
renexxx