About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Four Things about me

Four Things about me, Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Legal Secretary
2. Office Administrator - IT
3. Office Manager - Accounts
4. Admin Assistant - Zest

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Blue Crush
2. Bridget Jones' Diary (both of them)
3. The Godfather movies
4. Top Gun (an oldie but a goodie, although I do cry too much in it)

C) Four places I have lived
1. Hillarys
2. Doubleview
3. Kalamunda
4. Northam (very unfortunate)

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Survivor
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Grey's Anatomy (although its a bit late for me these days)
4. Big Brother (yes I am a sucker)

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. New Zealand
2. Hamilton Island & Great Keppel Isand
3. Beijing
4. Langkawi

F) Websites visited daily:
1. Everyone's blog
2. Ninemsn
3. Nova 93.7
4. Big Brother (I know I shouldn't admit that)

G) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Pancakes with maple syrup (i.e. champagne brunch)
2. Home made pizza
3. Hot chocolate (low fat) with marshmallows
4. Tuna mornay pasta bake

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The gym
2. Anywhere relaxing with my husband (as he is always working)!!!
3. Europe with my friends :(
4. At a pub with a view with my friends......

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Link away - Kimmy :)
I am not too sociable at the moment getting ready for comp but I will be back in full swing after comp.
All I can think about now is your vege stir fry :)
Have a great weekend having "you" time.
I love that but it rarely happens:)
Live with Passion
Kimmy