About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Week One Day Two

Now I'm not a massive soccer fan or anything but I have to say I did watch the Socceroos last night and what a game!! How fantastic for the underdog (regardless really of who they are) to win....hmmm, not sure about beating Brazil though, but will have my fingers crossed!!

I'm still all pumped and excited. Did a great arms train at the gym last night and even talked myself into using the rowing machine (eek, always hard work) and then did some bike work...my whole body loved the bed last night from chest on Sunday and arms last night I was exhausted - felt great though - amazing what a workout can do!

So today is a 60 min cardio workout which I will do after work today - luckily not too busy today so will get out of here early...I can't wait!

Eats have been really good too - am very proud of my organisational skills getting all my food prepared before I leave for work - we are straight across the road from a shopping centre here so I used to just go across daily to coles and buy stuff and prepare it in the kitchen here at work but I found I would end up being busy, getting over hungry and picking at my husband's food or making bad choices so preparing before work is much better!

Kimmy - I shall pop over and view your blog now but wow, how exciting your first comp at 50!! That's awesome...I will also post a pic of myself shortly - sorry would love to look like Kate Bosworth but sadly not quite just yet - shortly though :)

No comments: