About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Monday, June 12, 2006


Week One Day One

Okay - here I am all fresh and motivated! I had a great weekend. Watched my favorite movie (okay maybe not my favorite favorite but one that really motivates me) - Blue Crush on Saturday - and I have a clear picture of Kate Bosworth in my head! A bit surfy but I just love her tone and in the movie the shots of her actually working hard to get where she needed to be!


Sunday I did chest and walked my beautiful doggies in the Perth sunshine - so that was my mini start to get me back into the gym!

Anyways I didn't get up this morning for the gym as I had a mega headache but I've taken some pills and am feeling 100% better now so cannot wait to hit the gym this afternoon to do arms & shoulders and some cardio if I have time otherwise tomorrow morning is a big cardio session for me!

My husband has come onboard with me too - he's pretty fit already but has been stressed at work and not gyming it but we are both going to ignore excuses and hit the gym together, so that is even better.

I think this time will be different than other attempts for me as I can see a clear picture of what I want and I know I can do it - I'm not too far off what I want, I just have to put in the hard yards - yah!!

Also Rae, thank you soo much for you lovely comment - you are a total inspiration to me - thank you for your support!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Hi Mel - welcome aboard - when I saw that photo first pop up - I thought I am going to be following this girl :)
I am the granny of the blog - I am entering my first ever figure comp in July at the All Females in Melbourne. I turn 50 in July. Just love all these beautiful girls and their passion.
Hope you have a great journey with us all.
Live with Passion
I am very visual so post a pic so I can see your personality thru your photo :)
Kimmy