About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Week Two, Day Eleven...

Howdy everyone,

Okay well my day has progressed along very nicely I have to say. I dropped Stu off at the airport late last night...so he is all gone til Sunday night now!

Anyways yesterday I had planned to do a cardio/weights workout but it didn't happen however I did walk home 3.5km so at least I did something. Therefore today was meant to be my day off but because I missed my session yesterday I made up for it today and did a cardio session. I actually got out of work for an hour and did it about 2.30pm...phew that took it out of me, not used to training in the middle of the day.

It was really hard today and I didn't even think I was pushing it but I really worked up a sweat and quite a bit of huffing so something is working!

So I am really pleased with myself this week, coz I have basically kept all my planned workouts and have tomorrow and Sat to go and have slotted those two in easily so no excuses.

I have a friend staying over on Saturday night and we are going for a big walk in the arvo - gonna do the girly "healthy pizza", drinks, play some pool and have a spa type night. Then she is coming with me to the gym on Sunday so I am getting some good extra sessions in with a friend even!

Jaime-Lee, I have just popped over to your blog and I am soo proud of you for writing down exactly how you are feeling, its soo important to look back and be reminded of feelings and thoughts and not hiding from them!

Okay off I go...gotta finish up at work and close up soon - I hope!

Melly.
x

No comments: