About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Week Two Day Eight

Morning All,

Well what a weekend - I have been hesitating blogging today due to my bad weekend. But then I rethought about the whole situation and in the end something good did come out of it all, as I realised how things can blow out soo easily and you must stay focused all the time - yes its a free meal but it should only extend to that, if you want to see results!

So basically went out Friday night for drinks and dinner - turned into a rather big one culminating with getting home at 3am...not good...was not well Saturday and nor was Stu so the whole of Saturday was a write off and we got nothing much achieved. I did go shopping with my Mum and had money to spend but hence I just wasn't feeling very well and could hardly buy anything - now that is sad!!

I did get on track a lot better on Sunday as I felt more revitalised - I did some house cleaning, then 45 mins cardio - I just did a little 15 min run as I have knee probs and haven't run for a few months now....my groin is sooo achey today! After that went to see the Breakup with some girlfriends in Subi - I soooo loved it, Jennifer Anniston is just totally gorgeous and funny, she is hilarious! It was really good and I am going to take Stu to go see it when he gets back from Mallala next week - I can see he may learn a few lessons from it...hahaha!

Okay so today is Monday and I am back on track for the week - at lunch time today I have a PT session with my trainer so I am really looking forward to that, we are having major computer problems with our accounting system so I may just go home after that as our whole server is being taken away to be rebuilt which means I can't really do anything except email and surf the net! So I will go home and clean the house that I was meant to do on Saturday - see wasted day due to alcohol overconsumption and midnight munchies...grrrrr

Am focussing on moving forward and not dwelling on stupid mistakes - you live and learn!

Right so big smiles to you all, I am off to do something, I guess!!

Melly.

No comments: