About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Week One Day Five

Wahooo, day 5 already!!! I am soo happy - my goal was really to get through this first week as from there I know I can dig right in and get into my fitness!! Its always starting that is hard!

I'm not over pushing myself at the moment as I know if I go to hard, too strict too fast I will fall flat on my face. So last night was my night off - mainly because Stu surprised me and got home at 5.15pm, he never gets home til 7.30pm or 8pm each night, I almost dropped the dishes I was doing!! So we had a bit of a family night - Stu walked our boys (dogs by the way), whilst I cooked up a big stir-fry, yes with cashews, and we were planning on having a spa but it hadn't heated up in time and then Lost was on and I was not missing that...soo hopefully tonight or over the weekend - probably the weekend as I am looking forward to sitting back in the spa with a nice glass of wine!

Aghh...anyway today I am refreshed, over my cashews for the week, and ready for a good cardio session this arvo.

This weekend Stu has Saturday off so we are planning on going looking at motorbikes for him at some bike stores then Rowe & Jarman are having closing down sales so wanna check out if they have any bargains then it will be time to hit the gym in the arvo.

I love weekends!

Sunday Stu is working at Wanneroo Raceway so I will do the boring cleaning the house stuff, then gym then am meeting some friends in Subi for Japanese and am going to see The Break Up. I sooo can't wait to see that movie, it looks awesome! I love Jen A so have been hanging out to see this movie.

I am making Stu a very healthy pork roast (no fat etc) on Sunday night as on Thursday he flies out to Adelaide for a race meeting for the weekend, so gotta treat him whilst i have him here still!!!

Hmmm..well I think I have rabbited on a bit now - sorry about that - I have had a great first week blogging, thank you all!

Everyone have a fantastic weekend.

Melly.
x

1 comment:

RaeC said...

OMG!! After writing my post for the day saying I was going to see the Breakup, I come back from the movies to read that you are going to see it too!! I thought it was great and really enjoyed it. My best friend's 15 year old daughter didn't think much of it, but it was subtle humour... probably a little too subtle for her!!

Congratulations on getting through your first week. Just focus on getting through one day at a time and before you realise it, all those days have added up!!

Awesome start to getting healthy Mel!! xxx