About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Week Two, Day Ten...

Another day...hump day! I'm actually in a much better mood today - I slogged it out and got through my cardio last night, no more running for me! I challenged the cross trainer instead and although I find it incredibly boring I persevered listening to my mp3!

So I think that is why I am soo chirpy today - I am actually really looking forward to my sessiont his arvo...arms, back & 40 mins cardio...wahoo!

I have to drop Stu off at the airport late tonight for his flight...boo hoo...but he comes back Sunday night so its not too bad - am using the weekend for a bit of "me" time and to catch up with my friends and my Mummy!

Thanks to all for the yummo oats recipes - I seriously am hanging out for my breakkie tomorrow morning..ha!

Hmmm, what else? Well I guess I am being a little impatient since I have really only just got back into my exercise but I can see that is getting on track now so my next hurdles are weekend drinking and I think dinner time - I've got food during the day down pat but I think my bad area is dinner...just gotta figure out some good recipes for my body...hmmmm...trial and error it is. Tonight I'm making a vegetable & cashew stir fry with a vietnamese flavour base. I went to our local fruit & veg shop (cost me a fortune) and bought some organic veges, so the stir-fry tonight will be loaded with chinese cabbage, zuchinni, carrot, capsicum, onion, baby corn, mushrooms etc...hmmmm..will see how it goes!

Right have just seen Rae's "4 Things You Don't Know About Me" and I love those so will post mine!

AND if anyone would like their blogs linked to mine let me know as I would love to add you - although I don't actually know how to???

Keep smiling all,
Love,
Melly.
x

No comments: