About Me

My photo
One girl's blog on the eternal effort of finally becoming the person I really want to be. We only live once and so its time fo rme to stop sitting back and dreaming about what I want in life, now its time to become that dream...tears, tantrums, triumphs and laughter - all part of game!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Week One Day Three

Morning All,

Thank you to you all for your wonderful words of welcome and support - it is soo appreciated as we all need support!!

Well I opened my mouth too soon yesterday...about work being slow - it ballooned out and I ended up working back really late and missed the gym....my husband got home even later from work at 10pm!!!! Anyways I am still quite happy as I kept my eating clean and portion sizes perfect...I was really tempted a couple times there but I kept thinking of the end result and it got me through - so yah :)

Already today hasn't gone to plan either as yet but that happens to the best of us and we just have to work around these things. Since my husband got home soo late last night I offered to open up at work this morning so missed my gym session and came here so he could have a bit of a sleep in but nevertheless just opening up these big doors here and putting stock out was a workout in itself.

Also had to cancel my PT session today as we had another staff member call in sick today and one off on workers comp already so I can't leave work during the day BUT hubby has promised that I can get out by at least 4pm to get to the gym and get some trains in...so it will all work out in the end....

After the gym tonight we are going to pick up a new work car - so Stu no longer has to drive a bunky old Falcon and gets to cruise in a new camry, so that is rather exciting!

Hmmm, well folks I think that is all from my end at the moment - keep smiling and think positive, if you want it, it will come!

Melly.
x

1 comment:

Jehanne said...

I love Blue Crush, it is my favourite movie, I even have the sound track. Kate Bosworth is hot in that movie, I wouldnt mind looking like her too.
You look familiar to me.... dont know why, even your hubby does... Maybe you guys have twins out there??? Will be checking up on you and your journey from now on, all the best for you, I know you will get the results you want, you are setting yourself up for a win especially blogging with this awesome community we have here, everyone is so encouraging and wonderful!!!!!! ;)